Trouble with submission form?
If you are experiencing problems with the registration form, please read on.
Quite a lot of people are trying to access the registration this evening. Here’s what to do if you are experiencing problems with the registration form.
- First, check if you have all the necessary fields filled in
- Try a different web browser
- Try again a little later
If it still doesn’t work, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with this info:
- Film title
- Film description
- Associated educational institution
- Cast&Crew (director, producer, script, actors etc.)
- Videolink and password
By submitting you also agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. AMANDUS STUDENT is a competition which is arranged and sponsored for students and student productions.
2. The competition is part of the AMANDUS LILLEHAMMER INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FILM FESTIVAL.
3. The films included in the festival should in general be made with the purpose of education.
4. The film is made in academic context and is associated with an educational institution.
5. Students should hold the key roles of the production. The film is directed, written, produced and conducted by students. Help from non-students is allowed, though they should be limited to guiding and non-creative contributors. Actors in the film or any music composer do not have to be students.
6. All necessary permissions, authorities and licenses must be obtained for the use of equipment (such as vehicles, machinery, firearms and chemicals) as props during film-making. The festival is not responsible for seeking or obtaining proof for such authorities for the purpose of judging, distributing, or presenting films entered into the Festival.
7. A selection committee will look through the submitted films and select the contributions that will be screened at the festival.
8. If a screener is sent as a physical copy, the submitter is responsible for the shipping. The festival is not responsible for return of any material. The festival is not responsible for collection missing information after submission.
9. If the film is not finished before the submission deadline, the screener copy should be as approximately equal to the finished product as possible. If there are conspicuously deviations, they should be noted in the comments section.
10. Submitted material and information to the selection will not be forwarded to others than the selection committee. If the film is selected to the festival, you accept that relevant information and material can be used publicly for promotional purposes.
11. Personal contact information will not be forwarded from the festival.
12. The submitter is responsible for the viewing copy to follow the technical specifications the festival lays (this information will be given after the films are selected).
13. The film can be screened an unlimited number of times during the festival for the festival audience.
14. In relation to copyright in all visual materials and music, all necessary permissions, authorities, licences, consents, releases and waivers from third parties who own the third party material and intellectual property therein must be obtained by the entrant and submitted with the entry via the online entry submission page. Obtaining these permissions, authorities, licences, consents, releases and waivers is not the responsibility of the festival. The Norwegian copyright act can be found here: http://www.kopinor.no/en/copyright/copyright-act
15. If a viewing copy is sent as a physical copy, the submitter is responsible for the shipping. The festival is not responsible for return of any material. The festival is not responsible for collection missing information after submission.